Moto G Power vs. Moto X 4 Which is better?

jim5137

Jun 17, 2017
Visit site
Debating switching to Google Fi, and am considering the Moto G Power, but have considered the Moto X4 as well. The Moto G gets great reviews and supposedly has great battery life. Moto X4 has Goirilla glass, which I'm a fan of, but it's not the most important thing.

I'm currently using a Moto X Pure, which is a very good phone, so either of these is a bit of a downgrade, it sounds like, so for whatever that's worth.
Opinions/feedback greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

jim5137

Jun 17, 2017
Visit site
Isn't the Moto X4 a few years old at this point?

Yes, it is, but my Moto X Pure is even older, and I'd take it over either of these, but they're getting harder to find, and not sure I want to open them up to replace the batteries, though I have one with a dead battery that may be the guinea pig, haha.

jim5137

Jun 17, 2017
Visit site
Close decision, I would weigh the pros and cons of each and go with the one with more pros .good luck

Yeah, they do seem neck and neck to me. I can let the Gorilla Glass slide, as tempered glass screen protectors are fine, plus the G Power has scratch resistant glass, and gets really good reviews on battery life. Leaning towards the G Power, unless I swap out the batteries on both Pure's. :)

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Yeah, they do seem neck and neck to me. I can let the Gorilla Glass slide, as tempered glass screen protectors are fine, plus the G Power has scratch resistant glass, and gets really good reviews on battery life. Leaning towards the G Power, unless I swap out the batteries on both Pure's. :)
I like scratch resistant:)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante