My Moto G7 Android 9 phone udated to Android 10 today. Several things are now broken. I'd like to fix them. I'll ask 3 issues here and hope for answers.
    1. Home Screen Folders background color. I disabled system Dark Theme but would like these folders black. Can I change the color theme?
    2.These folders are now interferring with my wallpaper because they now require a name and have moved around on the home screen. Can I disable naming them?
    3. The battery percentage monitor that used to circle the clock is gone. Can I get this back?
    Thanks.
    09-08-2020 10:09 PM
    My Moto G7 Android 9 phone udated to Android 10 today. Several things are now broken. I'd like to fix them. I'll ask 3 issues here and hope for answers.
    1. Home Screen Folders background color. I disabled system Dark Theme but would like these folders black. Can I change the color theme?
    2.These folders are now interferring with my wallpaper because they now require a name and have moved around on the home screen. Can I disable naming them?
    3. The battery percentage monitor that used to circle the clock is gone. Can I get this back?
    Thanks.
    I know the unfortunate answer to #3 is NO. Many people, including myself, are pissed about it too
    09-13-2020 02:29 PM
    I know the unfortunate answer to #3 is NO. Many people, including myself, are pissed about it too
    Motorola is well known for changing the Command Center widget with each OS update, and it seems like they remove more & more features each time.
    this_is_nascar likes this.
    09-13-2020 02:45 PM