Performance Results for Moto X Cpu/GPU

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
Benchmarks have to be taken with a grain of salt, but this is exactly where I expected performance to be based on the SoC specs.

dpw2atox

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
Well a lot of people from what I've read expected it to be based on the Krait 200 core, only clocked 200Mhz higher. The main purpose of my post was to show that its not really "last year's hardware" as many people all over are writing. It would have been nice though of Motorola to actually announce this rather than just leave it up to everyones imagination as to what the core used was.

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
Well a lot of people from what I've read expected it to be based on the Krait 200 core, only clocked 200Mhz higher. The main purpose of my post was to show that its not really "last year's hardware" as many people all over are writing. It would have been nice though of Motorola to actually announce this rather than just leave it up to everyones imagination as to what the core used was.

I completely understand.

Moto is highlighting the software and user experience, though. Trying to take the spotlight off of the specs.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta