Share your Moto X (1st gen) Moto Maker design here!

anon(464338)

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Re: Share your Moto X Moto Maker design here!

Is it me or does the dark blue look like it is picking up oils from the hands?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

bclenney

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site

I finally pulled the trigger, after two weeks of thinking about it. Black front, Royal Blue back with Metallic Silver accents.

MotoX.jpg

doitlarge

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site

Just ordered mine 10 minutes ago..32GB Verizon, Black Front, Olive Back, Orange Accents..Very excited to return to Android after a long hiatus especially on a new Moto X.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

anon(464338)

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site

Just ordered mine 10 minutes ago..32GB Verizon, Black Front, Olive Back, Orange Accents..Very excited to return to Android after a long hiatus especially on a new Moto X.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thats the exact one i ordered earlier. But mine is 16gig. Thats the best combo imo.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

GNexROC

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site

Is that the woven black? That may explain the bumpiness.

Sent from somewhere

It is the woven black. It may look textured but it is in fact totally smooth. There are two major bumps in the inscription and its clearly not applied well. I'll try to get a better pic. Still deciding if I should send it back and get a replacement. Love the phone though might just live with it.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

BrewinginCO

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site

I went this this: Navy back, black front, and silver accents.
ver1.JPG

My wife ordered Cabinet back, black front, and purple accents.
ver2.JPG

Laineyc

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site

It was hard to decide on one, but I just ordered black, black, and silver accents, 32gb from Verizon. $50 discount until 11:59pm tonight for Verizon customers. Expected delivery in 4 days. Can't wait!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

huntnyc

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site

It was hard to decide on one, but I just ordered black, black, and silver accents, 32gb from Verizon. $50 discount until 11:59pm tonight for Verizon customers. Expected delivery in 4 days. Can't wait!

Ordered the same except for TMobile and am loving this phone.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

Lunkman23

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site

I have bumps on my inscription too, and have the same exact color combination... I'll probably just live with it... The phone is awesome!

GNexROC

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site

I have bumps on my inscription too, and have the same exact color combination... I'll probably just live with it... The phone is awesome!

Yeah I'll probably just live with it too. Minor flaw and the phone is awesome. Too awesome to give up for a week for something that after a month I'll never notice again. Moto hit a home run with this one. I was happy with my Gnex but this phone makes me realize what I was missing.

jephanie

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site

I bought my Moto X Sunday, off contact. Waiting for it to arrive. I noticed this on the Motorola site today: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...us%2Fmotorola-finance-pdp.html&token=jM4zkN8J
0 down, 0 interest, 18 month credit on purchases $549 or higher or 0 down and 0 interest for 6-12 months on other purchases. Wish they had that the other day!

You never know. It might be worth a call to them to inquire as to your options. If they can somehow work it into your purchase, I bet they would.

JRDroid

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Yes. Boring people run my life.

Its a blessing in disguise in this case. The dark colors have a nice, matte, soft touch finish but the bright colors have a smooth, hard texture. Not glossy in appearance, but much closer to glossy plastic in texture and feel than soft touch.

Postoid

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site

Ordered mine the same day just inside the $50 off from VZW. Delivery in 4 days (Friday the 22nd)..Hope it comes loaded with 4.4 :D
Original one was just like yours Black/Black/silver acc. but 2nd choice won me over...just different!
My Moto X.png

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch