Delivery Dates - Post them here!

ied0135

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
Ordered mine on 8/26 at about 2:00 PM central. Said 8 days. Also supposed to show on 9/2 but like Matt said, Labor day. I'm hoping it shows 8/30 as I only live 20 min from where all of these phones are assembled in Fort Worth, TX! And yes, I did ask if I could just swing by and pick it up haha. That was a no.

captsoto

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I also ordered the early access Monday. Said in email that it would deliver Monday 26th. Got a call on Tuesday from Moto with the info that I will get a email with shipping but no idea as to what day. I ordered a black 16 with silver trim and nothing else thinking it would speed things along. As of today no info. Nice to see that people ordering a week plus are getting phones and I have zip. This is horses*%t.

provenflipper

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
Mine shipped out last night, should have it today. Ordered on Sat afternoon, 4 day promise doesn't look so optimistic now.

Also when I ordered, the estimate in the bottom right hand corner of the motomaker said 11 days until "in stock". Now if you go design one it says 6 days.

chrisdiaz73

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I ordered Sunday afternoon, by 8pm the same evening got the "We Are Assembling" it email, and delivery date of 9/3. Its out for delivery today 8/28, so only 3 days wait.

grooks

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
Mine shipped out last night, should have it today. Ordered on Sat afternoon, 4 day promise doesn't look so optimistic now.

Actually the 4 day promise looks very optimistic. Since they probably cannot make deliveries on Saturday or Sunday, the 4 days may mean 4 business days. Based upon a Saturday order you are receiving it in 3 business days.

Dezolis

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Got mine finally and all is pretty much forgiven it feels great in the hand. I think this is the sweet spot for a phone in physical size and screen.

Kris Prince

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
Actually the 4 day promise looks very optimistic. Since they probably cannot make deliveries on Saturday or Sunday, the 4 days may mean 4 business days. Based upon a Saturday order you are receiving it in 3 business days.

Since Fedex is doing the shipping, they at least work on Saturdays, if not Sundays as well. Either way, I ordered mine on Friday and I got it today, thats less than 4 business day turnaround, but it's 4 days if you cound saturday.

DC Wuff

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
I received mine today. I have it in hand. But, unfortunately, AT&T had the wrong IMEI and SIM in their system, so I'm slogging through Customer Service to get all that updated before I can activate the phone...

DC Wuff

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
My shipping was a little weird. Moto sent initiation information to FedEx on Monday morning at 5:45, but they didn't pick up my phone until 10:45 last night. Delivered today. Methinks something got botched with mine. Activation complete, Motorola Migrate underway.

jameskk1

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
ordered mine Monday afternoon with est 9/3 arrival... no shipping confirmation yet... I'm hoping it ships tonight for Friday delivery... can only wish
ALL BLACK with BLUE ACCENTS

pgood4

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
ordered mine Monday afternoon with est 9/3 arrival... no shipping confirmation yet... I'm hoping it ships tonight for Friday delivery... can only wish
ALL BLACK with BLUE ACCENTS

i ordered Monday afternoon as well and I'm hoping for the same thing. I just checked my credit card and it is still showing the pending charge so I'm not confident it is going out tonight, but maybe I'll get lucky.

lsutigers03

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
I've heard nothing from Motorola and now the pending charge isn't showing up on my credit card anymore. I ordered last Saturday so it hasn't been that long but when I see people getting the phone in 3 days and now the charge isn't showing up anymore I just wonder if my order has been lost in the shuffle. I may just get a 16gb Nexus 4 and save my upgrade.

tpags

May 1, 2011
Visit site
i ordered Monday afternoon as well and I'm hoping for the same thing. I just checked my credit card and it is still showing the pending charge so I'm not confident it is going out tonight, but maybe I'll get lucky.

I ordered a 2nd MotoX for a family member on Tuesday and just received an email for overnight for tomorrow.

Sent from my Nexus 4

pgood4

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
I guess it's not a first in, first out process. I ordered Monday and it still shows as the being built stage and I've seen other reports from earlier order dates with no delivery yet as well. I can understand delays from the 4 day timeframe, but the inconsistency is ridiculous.