VZW anyone buying this on thursday?

FoneFreak

Feb 23, 2010
Visit site
Ordered mine this morning at 8am...I have the same status on the website tracking. I called to check they sad the Fed Ex tracking info email will go out around 5pm today and everything was good to go.

^when did you guys order? I ordered mine abt 12 hrs ago from the west coastand paid to get it Friday at 1030am, but its saying my order is being processed and I should check again tomorrow..

roadrat

Aug 14, 2010
Visit site
^when did you guys order? I ordered mine abt 12 hrs ago from the west coastand paid to get it Friday at 1030am, but its saying my order is being processed and I should check again tomorrow..

dont refresh the page...it wont work. re-enter the order ID and you should get the shipment notification and tracking number

NickA

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site

Ordered mine this morning and it says this:

"Your order is currently being processed. You will receive an email update, sent to the address you provided, when your order status changes."

sunburned

May 1, 2012
Visit site
I ordered around 9:30 this morning and just got my FedEx email a few minutes ago. Paid extra to get it here by tomorrow morning and the estimated delivery time is 8/30 at 10:30am haha.

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
I'm still thinking about it. I think the Maxx is too much money for me to shell out right now. So it's X or One. But VZ must have stopped the unlocking via HTCDev so...... Yeah I might pick one up. All black. I'm in cloud. It's cool.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

i think costco or someone had the maxx for $199. not costco, shoot, someone else, it's on the maxx board, can't remember.

smallfrys

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
It was between the One and the X for me, but I really wanted 1080p. I've used a T-Mobile version for a little bit, and I liked it a lot better than my GNex. I still might get one when Moto Maker comes to Verizon--but at that point, it will be competing with LG G2 and GN3, so who knows... :D

guinnkevinr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I bet it's going to look really good laying on the table hooked up to the charger all the time

Sent From My Droid Maxx

You obviously haven't paid attention to the battery life thread for the moto x. Its easy to pull 20 hours on battery with medium to heavy use and upwards of 40+ hours with basic usage.

Sent from my Moto X

phillyphill

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
now i feel better. I redid the order using another upgrade on my account and got it $180 after the upgrade fee and taxes. And im selling 2 old att phones for $160 so no only $20 for a new phone im good. And i still have my iphone 5 to sell.

thegrants82

Banned
May 8, 2013
Visit site
Hey my Moto gets here in the morning so I hope that you are right but I really doubt that you are right with your times. I returned my Maxx after a week and the times that you are quoting the Maxx can pull off. We shall see after a few days of use but I really think that you are inflating your times. But like I said, I really hope that you are right.
You obviously haven't paid attention to the battery life thread for the moto x. Its easy to pull 20 hours on battery with medium to heavy use and upwards of 40+ hours with basic usage.

Sent from my Moto X

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Hey my Moto gets here in the morning so I hope that you are right but I really doubt that you are right with your times. I returned my Maxx after a week and the times that you are quoting the Maxx can pull off. We shall see after a few days of use but I really think that you are inflating your times. But like I said, I really hope that you are right.

why would you buy a device you think has bad battery life?

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Stop quoting people if you just think it. And for god sake please get rid of that Avatar. It's creepy.

wow, simmer. heaven forbid i misread a reference in a post, what was it in reference to?

not hard to misread this as a reference to the Moto:

Originally Posted by Trojann2

The Moto X isn't anything like a Droid. IT actually has aesthetics, which NONE of the Droids have EVER had.
Yeah I bet it's going to look really good laying on the table hooked up to the charger all the time

Sent From My Droid Maxx