Moto X stuttering over bluetooth with Google Play Music.

rader023

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Anyone have any trouble with bluetooth stutter on play music? I get slight hiccups on almost every song. Using doubletwist over bluetooth does not have this behavior. It would be nice to stream my library in my car though. Hopefully someone has a fix?

rockets95

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
I encounter the same thing and seem to remember having a similar problem on my S3 running cm10.1. Not sure how to fix it and it only seems to happen on BT.

Posted via Android Central App

howdydoesit

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
Same thing here. I notice that it happens if my phone gets too close to the receiver. I'm just speculating but I think it has to do with Bluetooth 4.0 which is a low energy radio.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk 4

rader023

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I have the problem on both. I deleted the app, and installed again. I also deleted an repaired with the car and turned of my wifi. It seems to be working for now.

Astrotrain00

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm having the same issue. It stutters without fail at the beginning of every song and then seems OK. Sometimes it's really choppy throughout but if I pause the song and wait for about 20 seconds before hitting play it will work again. This is music saved on the device from Google Play All Access. Streaming does the same thing, though.

MarqBland

Oct 13, 2009
www.facebook.com
This scares the crap out of me. I'm looking to get the Moto X once the Motomaker is open to other carriers. I have a Note 2 and the phone stutters over BT all the time when the screen is off. I listen to music over BT all the time and it's annoying to have to always rely on a workaround. I refuse to get an iPhone but it pisses me off that my partner's iPhone never has the same issue. Fml. Hopefully there's a fix soon.

tonymhoffman

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
This scares the crap out of me. I'm looking to get the Moto X once the Motomaker is open to other carriers. I have a Note 2 and the phone stutters over BT all the time when the screen is off. I listen to music over BT all the time and it's annoying to have to always rely on a workaround. I refuse to get an iPhone but it pisses me off that my partner's iPhone never has the same issue. Fml. Hopefully there's a fix soon.

Research this.. The bug is within all access Google play music. Has nothing to do with moto x

By the way. I have no issues in my 2012 Subaru

Posted via Android Central App

Astrotrain00

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site

Also, it might be a minor annoyance occasionally, but the benefits of the phone far outweigh the music hiccups in my opinion. Coming from a GNex, I love everything about this phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87