Who is thinking about leaving the Moto X for the Nexus 5 when it drops?

elchip

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Maybe. It's probably not coming to Verizon, though, and Verizon has good service (despite being expensive). So I'm not sure that I want to switch.

My only complaint about the Moto X (now that I've resolved a battery draining issue by uninstalling and reinstalling all the updates for Google Play Services) is that the stock version only has 16 GB, whereas I need 32 GB to hold all my music. So I have to stream. And I only have 4 GB of data allocated per month.

benhmadison

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Maybe. It's probably not coming to Verizon, though, and Verizon has good service (despite being expensive). So I'm not sure that I want to switch.

My only complaint about the Moto X (now that I've resolved a battery draining issue by uninstalling and reinstalling all the updates for Google Play Services) is that the stock version only has 16 GB, whereas I need 32 GB to hold all my music. So I have to stream. And I only have 4 GB of data allocated per month.

Do you use Google play music? If so you can pin your music to your device for offline listening and switch it anytime you want.

Sent from my White Moto X

anon(6085464)

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
I just burned 4gb of data with Spotify. Normally i listen to music for 7 hours per day so i am getting the 32gb edition.

Totally support you there

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

32GB isn't a lot for music either. That's why Apple still sells the 160GB iPod classic.

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
I just burned 4gb of data with Spotify. Normally i listen to music for 7 hours per day so i am getting the 32gb edition.

Totally support you there

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

3rd. I have unlimited data but am on the subway daily so I can't stream there. 32gb would be better, would actually rather have that than a good camera. At least mm is coming to everyone. Too late for me though, couldn't wait.

Posted via Android Central App

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87