Navigation and ok Google now default app

Vaas

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Correct me if I'm wrong. In Google maps you can not save locations besides home and work. Such as I cannot set Joes house - with his address. Then tell Google now to navigate to Joes house.

Is there a good navigation app that you can save your locations and use Google now voice commands?

Posted via Android Central App

Gunnyman

Apr 10, 2010
Visit site
Just put joe's adress in the contact information. I navigate to contacts all the time this way.

clankfu

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
Just put joe's adress in the contact information. I navigate to contacts all the time this way.

What command do you use? I just tried "Navigate to Melissa" and it just pulled up a Google search. Also, I used to be able to bring up a contact card just by saying the contact's name but now it just does a Google search for that as well. Did something change?

Vaas

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I agree what command? I tried Google now People and it brings up the people app. I still can't get it to do, Google now navigate people Joe.

Lucidlore

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
At the moment google now can't navigate to a contact. You might want to give utter! a try. It allows voice navigation to the address saved to a contact.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty