Moto X - Ok Sprint..., Let's Go!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I will admit, I can't wait for the update too, but I would rather wait and have it be decent.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC forums app

mmarob

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
That's strange. All i did was turn nfc on...go to wallet, add my visa card and set up my pin #. Works like a charm. It even lists all of your transactions.

stanleywinthrop

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
And I'm old enough to remember rotary dial phones and having to rent them from the one and only phone company in the USA. So what? You want to go back to those days? Motorola set the bar high---not me.

Sent from my XT1056 using AC Forums mobile app

cerebasan

May 1, 2011
Visit site
How much longer? I think probably weeks but shouldn't be longer than that. End of year for sure.

Posted via Android Central App

enik

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
Sorry your getting impatient without the latest version of Android on your phone, maybe if you hold your breadth and stomp your feet

Some of us are old enough to remember the days when you got a phone and it never updated, ever

Kinda comparing apples to oranges there don't ya think? These are more computer than phone at this point. They're not like your flip phone

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

enik

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
Humm I have yet to get an OTA for a "total new OS"on my computer

You don't have a contract on your computer. You do on your phone. That and if you have windows 8 there is a totally free update to 8.1 so yea.

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

MarkHirt

Feb 7, 2010
Visit site
To get said free Windoze update I'd have to actually update.

I hear that if you keep checking for updates it happens sooner but you get more frustrated

At the feast of ego, everyone leaves hungry

stanleywinthrop

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
Another day....sprint falls further behind. And yet sprint up until now had a pretty good update reputation. Is sprint the new Verizon??

Sent from my XT1056 using AC Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo