Moto X cyber monday sale

alexlam24

Banned
Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
Idea to make profit to buy Nexus 5. Buy Moto x on Monday. Sell it for $600, use made + money saved up to buy Nexus 5 and Nexus 7. Boom logic!

Sent from HTC Note Ultra Pro on T-Mobile

DayThyme

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
I have an upgrade available - so is the best option to buy an off contract Moto X and then use my upgrade to buy an iPhone 5s and sell the iPhone 5s?

Also, I am on Verizon, can I get the developer Moto X?

Sorry if these questions have been answered, I have been on my feet cooking for the last 2 days, still have a kitchen to clean up, trying to get as many Black Friday deals as possible and have little time to research right now. Many thanks to all who respond!!!!!

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
I have an upgrade available - so is the best option to buy an off contract Moto X and then use my upgrade to buy an iPhone 5s and sell the iPhone 5s?

Also, I am on Verizon, can I get the developer Moto X?

Sorry if these questions have been answered, I have been on my feet cooking for the last 2 days, still have a kitchen to clean up, trying to get as many Black Friday deals as possible and have little time to research right now. Many thanks to all who respond!!!!!

I believe you meant to say sell the 5 and get 5S right. Not sell 5S and get a 5S lol

Posted via Android Central App

DayThyme

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
I believe you meant to say sell the 5 and get 5S right. Not sell 5S and get a 5S lol
No, I meant what I said. I will use my upgrade to get an iPhone 5s and then turn around and sell it. I don't want an iPhone. I want the Moto X.

I have the $50 BestBuy GC deal on my upgrade line so I could get the iPhone 5s for $200, including tax and the upgrade fee. I could net ~$400 on the sale of the iPhone 5s after all the upgrade costs, swappa/pay pal fees and shipping costs. If I paid $350 for the Moto X, I would at least break even, maybe even net a few bucks on the deal.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
No, I meant what I said. I will use my upgrade to get an iPhone 5s and then turn around and sell it. I don't want an iPhone. I want the Moto X.

I have the $50 BestBuy GC deal on my upgrade line so I could get the iPhone 5s for $200, including tax and the upgrade fee. I could net ~$400 on the sale of the iPhone 5s after all the upgrade costs, swappa/pay pal fees and shipping costs. If I paid $350 for the Moto X, I would at least break even, maybe even net a few bucks on the deal.

Oh OK. I thought you had a 5 and wanted to sell it to get both an X and a 5S.
Sounds like a good idea, go for it :)

tgp

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
I'm confused a little, sales start exactly at 8 a.m. central time? There's no like pre-orders or anything??

A pre-order is generally for ordering before a product is available. The Moto X is already available; 8 AM CST marks the beginning of a sale price.

DayThyme

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
Oh OK. I thought you had a 5 and wanted to sell it to get both an X and a 5S.
Sounds like a good idea, go for it :)
My mom has a 5 and I could give her the 5s and sell her 5 but I don't see where the 5s is that much better but it has a better resale value right now. Basically, I would be getting a free Moto X if I sell the 5s. I guess I should do some research and make sure the 5s isn't worth keeping for my mom. Thanks!

opuntia2

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
If I was to walk into a verizon store and buy a moto maker redemption code, I wonder if they would sell it for the cyber Monday price? I have one of the Trade Up phones and according to the trade up program website I have to go through verizon for that program.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
If I was to walk into a verizon store and buy a moto maker redemption code, I wonder if they would sell it for the cyber Monday price? I have one of the Trade Up phones and according to the trade up program website I have to go through verizon for that program.

No they wouldn't. It's an online only thing.

DayThyme

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
Amazon wireless is selling the Verizon Moto X black for 1 cent. I won't get to customize it, but that is probably the easiest thing for me to do since I have an upgrade available. I want to check out the phone in person, do you think that price will last through Cyber Monday?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87