Moto X cyber monday sale

alphabets

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
My wife was trying to decide between this color scheme and one with Cabernet (purple) back. She's going with Cabernet/White/Silver accent.

yeah, that's a great sharp looking combo as well. Was looking at something similar for my wife, but I snagged her the new white G2 that dropped today on verizon. she liked the camera and such on the G2.

Infinity

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
The phone that was in my cart has been removed (not by me).

EDIT: Wasn't removed, they just signed me out of their site for some reason.

Stadifer

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Geeze, this has been a silly two hours. Kinda bummed I got up at 5:30 on my only day off for this deal.

Yeah, this was a brutal deal for anyone in the Pacific or Hawaii-Aleutian time zone. We had to get up before 6am and 4am respectively to get in when the thing was suppose to first start.

tgp

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
yeah, that's a great sharp looking combo as well. Was looking at something similar for my wife, but I snagged her the new white G2 that dropped today on verizon. she liked the camera and such on the G2.

She liked both equally as well, but thought the Cabernet looks a little more feminine. She also posted the 2 options on Facebook asking for opinions, and almost all her female friends said purple. Hence her decision.

Yeah, this was a brutal deal for anyone in the Pacific or Hawaii-Aleutian time zone. We had to get up before 6am and 4am respectively to get in when the thing was suppose to first start.

Yeah I'm glad I live on the East Coast! I was already at work awhile when it was supposed to start. The problem is, depending how it spins out it could get late tonight for me!

Stadifer

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Motorola Tweet Update:

Motorola Mobility ‏@Motorola
We’re currently restoring online services. Some may have site-access, but Cyber Monday deal prices won’t begin until all systems are a go.

thatotherdude24

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Motorola Mobility ‏@Motorola 1m
We’re currently restoring online services. Some may have site-access, but Cyber Monday deal prices won’t begin until all systems are a go.

Cubfan

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
Motorola on Twitter a few minutes ago: "We’re currently restoring online services. Some may have site-access, but Cyber Monday deal prices won’t begin until all systems are a go."

Infinity

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
This is probably their "solution" to the site getting hammered. Release it at a random time without giving anyone advanced notice of when it starts, that way their site wont get hammered by people all hitting the site at the same time. Not very good customer service though as now it's up to the customer to sit around their computer waiting or missing out by having other things to do.

sting7k

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
The website was working pretty well just 10 minutes ago but still no cyber monday pricing. I was able to actually get to the developer edition page.

dgravo

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I have been screwing around with this all morning now I have a meeting from 12-1. I'll be po'd if I miss out on the deal. Darn you Moto.