Woven Black vs Solid Black back?

corolla90

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know if there's a difference in feel between the woven black back and the solid black?

I should add that what I've read is that the solid black has a more "grippy" feel to it; whereas I've read that the woven white is smoother. But wasn't sure if that's the same case for the woven black.

Last edited:

dmark44

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
I didn't think there was any noticeable difference between the two. All of the dark colors have a great feel to them!

I think the woven looks good too.

corolla90

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I didn't think there was any noticeable difference between the two. All of the dark colors have a great feel to them!

I think the woven looks good too.

Ok, cool. I thought I had read that the woven white and black ones have a different feel, but wanted to make sure before pulling the trigger ma?ana!

tonymhoffman

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
There is a big difference IMO. My brother has the woven I have the matte soft touch. Mine is clearly softer with more grip.

Posted via Android Central App

dmark44

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
There is a big difference IMO. My brother has the woven I have the matte soft touch. Mine is clearly softer with more grip.

I apologize if my memory didnt serve me well, but I can say that the woven black had enough of a soft touch feel for me to be satisfied with it, and is much better feeling in hand than the woven white!

That said I'm going with Navy which I also like the feeling of.

weksa

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site

I second this. I was in an AT&T store a few days ago feeling the differences.

In terms of grippiness:

woven white < woven black << black

Personally, I found even the woven black to be too slick for me. The black (along with the other dark colors such as navy and olive) are "soft touch" and feel noticeably grippy and nice, enough that I probably won't buy a case.

Sent from my Atrix 4G using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38