Alarm Clock Question

josherman

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
I used to have a bionic and liked that i could chose my own song for the ringer on my alarm clock
It also had an option to gradually get louder when it went off
Anyone know of any good apps that can do the same thing, or if i'm just dumb and dont see how do do it on the X

thanx!!

Pollster

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
I like Alarm Clock Plus
In addition to using your own music, you can have it "Speak the time before alarm" function.
Sometimes you need to be reminded how many times you hit snooze

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I like Alarm Clock Plus
In addition to using your own music, you can have it "Speak the time before alarm" function.
Sometimes you need to be reminded how many times you hit snooze

Same thing I use. Alarm Clock+. Very reliable

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app

snoking

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Drop a song in the alarm folder. Select it when setting the alarm. I just did it and it works. Chris

Sent from my XT1060 using AC Forums mobile app

Attachments

• 1389288182169.jpg
    1389288182169.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 24
  • 1389288194942.jpg
    1389288194942.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 23

Camilo

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
You can put files into the alarm storage spot to use in the stock alarm. I've been using a custom tune since day 1

-Nexus 10-

Another way you can do it with the stock app is when you look for the ringtone to use for the alarm, use the file explorer to go to the folder where you keep your music files (I'm not really sure what the default folder is - ?music?.... because I load music with the ISyncr app which puts the files into a folder labeled syncr). You can choose any file from your music files to use for the alarm.

Another way - again with the stock clock app or any notification tone - is to use an app like Ringdoid. It interfaces with your music files (see above on which folder to find them in) and places them in your ringtones folder.... which can also be accessed for an alarm tone.

The standard clock app works great for my use, I haven't seen a need to explore other apps for alarm, clock, timing (stopwatch, countdown) etc.