Moto X - Custom Ringtone App

Sam12Ash

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
Like others I have having issues with Ringdroid on my Moto X (4.4). I can create a ringtone but when I set it my phone gongs instead of playing the created tone. Im looking for another app where I can make a ringtone - any suggestions? Thank you.

Roger Gibbens

Jun 1, 2013
Visit site
Another option is to copy any ringtones/songs from an sd Card and use the "Nexus Media Importer" app with an OTG cord and place them into your phone's ringtones folder. I've done that with about 20 different files and it works like a charm.

techitrucker

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
When my wife's Maxx updated to kitkat last weekend all her custom ringtones turned into gongs. When I went into the ringtone selection for her phone I found 2 copies of each custom ringtone. One had the gong sound and one had the original sound. Weird but all I needed to do was choose the right one and problem solved.

Posted via Android Central App

Sam12Ash

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
When my wife's Maxx updated to kitkat last weekend all her custom ringtones turned into gongs. When I went into the ringtone selection for her phone I found 2 copies of each custom ringtone. One had the gong sound and one had the original sound. Weird but all I needed to do was choose the right one and problem solved.

Ringtone Maker worked perfectly for me.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member