Calendar Kaput

psususe

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
I have had my Moto X for 2 months now...VZ, running Kit Kat. All of the sudden, I am noticing that only half of my Outlook calendar items are showing up! The two Google calendars I sync are showing up fine. I set up via corporate account link in Android, have worked in my Calendar settings to un check and then check "Calendars to Sync" and "Calendars to Display" and have toggled with the Calendar sync check box in Settings-- Accounts-- Corporate. I have rebooted, I have disabled then renabled my Calendar in Settings--Applications.

Any thoughts on what else to do? I would like to refrain from having to load a third party app to make things sync. This is my second Android and the first time I am having this problem!

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to the forums!

Since it seemed to be a recent issue, I would suggest taking a look through the App settings and see if there is anything that would limit sync past a few days or number of emails. It's a bit odd that all of a sudden this issue would occur, so that's where I would start. Also, it seems like you have done everything else I can think of to troubleshoot this issue - hopefully the issue is resolved.

psususe

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
It's fixed. Had to remove the entire Outlook/Corporate account from my Moto X, reboot, and then re-add the account. Not sure what happened, but it's working!