Try Before You Buy - Moto X

jbaker46

Feb 2, 2014
Visit site
Mine was originally slated for Monday delivery but I opted for in-store pickup. I've had it in hand for a out an hour now.

Posted via Android Central App

besweeet

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Mine just shipped from Dallas via FedEx 2Day. Original estimated delivery was set for Wednesday. Current estimated delivery is Tuesday. Surprised if it doesn't show up on Monday since Dallas is only 5~ hours north of me.

Jnorton2724

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Got mine yesterday wood back and all. Enjoying it so far. OK Google now and active notifications are great. Love the bamboo back.

Posted via Android Central App

NYRbeezer

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site
Just got mine. How the heck do I activate this thing. T-Mobile wants me to start a new account?

You need to already have an account, use your sim, or have them activate it with an existing line, or you can start new. But if you were expecting 2 weeks of free cell service, that wasn't part of the deal.

ki11ak3nn

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
Mine is at home waiting for me. Took long enough. Maybe mine was too customized. I read about others getting their device last week. Can't wait to get home and try it out!!

Sent from my Amazing T-Mobile LG G2!!

jasonprice

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
I haven't gotten a chance to use the camera yet, but I've read a lot of mixed feelings about it. I'm not too much of a camera person though.

I'm not either, but my wife uses the crap out of her camera taking pictures of the kids. I can see this thing taking decent pictures when the light is perfect, but any adverse conditions at all and the camera can't deal with it. We took about a dozen pictures today and none of them were very good. Looks like its going to be a different phone for m wife, either an S5 like mine or an HTC One M8

NYRbeezer

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site
Mine is at home waiting for me. Took long enough. Maybe mine was too customized. I read about others getting their device last week. Can't wait to get home and try it out!!

Sent from my Amazing T-Mobile LG G2!!

too customized? Mine has everything from the wood to blue buttons to a white face to an "engraving" on the back and I had ordered it at midnight when the offer went up and had the phone on thursday.

nawadley

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
If you got an email from them, it will include a link to their FAQ page. To send it back, you have to request a return label before the end of the 2 weeks. It's a prepaid mailing label, so they cover the shipping.

nawadley

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Mine came in this morning. I was hoping to let my wife try it for a week, then use it myself for a week before sending it back. Do I just need to swap out SIM cards, or will I need to factory reset before making the switch?

NYRbeezer

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site
If you got an email from them, it will include a link to their FAQ page. To send it back, you have to request a return label before the end of the 2 weeks. It's a prepaid mailing label, so they cover the shipping.

I did this, and it didn't work. When I called them I was told to keep it and the reason why is because it has my name printed on the back. Thanks Moto.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer