Something strange going on and I wonder if anyone has any thoughts on what's causing it. (I'm not sure it is technically a Moto X question, but it's happening on my X.)

I noticed last night on my X that the background picture on my Facebook page (not the little profile picture on the left but the bigger photo at top) had reverted to a previous picture I had used months ago. I thought maybe I had accidentally deleted the current picture from my gallery and it just automatically went back to a previous pic.

But when I looked at my Facebook page on my desktop PC, it is still set at the picture I want.

Just to be safe, I checked and the picture I set it for is still in the phone gallery. (And I pulled down the page from the top to refresh, no change.)

So the FB app on my X has one background picture, an old one, and the Facebook page on my PC has another, the one I want. How did this happen? Any thoughts?
    06-05-2015 01:19 PM
    Use the app here to wipe your cache then reboot the device. Check the facebook app it should be updated to whatever is current to your page.
    06-05-2015 07:47 PM
    Thanks for the suggestion, zedorda. Ok, I did a cache wipe and I thought it had done the trick. When the phone came back on after the wiping, the picture I have currently set at the FB background was there. BUT about 5 minutes later, I went back again just to check and the old prior picture from several months ago is back in its place. I have no clue why it's doing this.

It's obviously not a major problem, but it is sort of annoying and puzzling.
    06-05-2015 08:25 PM