Moto X Pure Edition: US Preorder 9/2 (3PM ET, 2PM CT, 12PM PT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigel187

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Re: Pre order: Tomorrow! (Time: 2pm CT (12pm PT, 3pm ET)

I imagine Amazon and Best Buy will ship to FPO/APO addresses. They will carry "standard" versions, such as white with light wood back. I looked around Motorola.com and it didn't say one way or the other. You might contact them directly to find out. Good luck!

thanks for the reply but amazon best buy and motorola won't ship to fpo addresses. I guess my only hope is for expansys to get a stock.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I used to do a pool league. Best thing ohio ever did was make smoking inside illegal.

In Florida it is illegal (depending) -- if their food sales are greater than alcohol sales. Sadly it doesn't even come close so since Alcohol is the main income over food.. you can smoke. :(.

kenorian

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
I have all of my music, pics and videos on the SD card in my S5. I'm down to about 23% available of the 16GB on the phone. Just apps and associated stuff. So, I'd def have to get 32GB. And, after having an SD card crash while I was on vacation in the mountains with many pics (it wasn't backing up to the cloud via wifi) I'm likely to pay a little extra and go for the reliability of 64GB on the phone.

tdmac

Feb 13, 2015
Visit site
Yes! $399 are you outta your mind? Works on all US carriers....this is the true Flagship Killer. Never buy a Samsung device again, they depreciate way too fast.:-$

GeordieAffy

Aug 27, 2015
Visit site
Haha I was going to say. There is an option now but it still says coming soon and notify me

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Yeah I typed in Moto X Style. Once the website opened it said build yours now ... once I seen that I wanted to quickly spread the joy but it failed as when I visted the site after posting here I realised it was last years model.

Been a loooong day at work haha (yeah we'll just blame that).

Sent from S3 via Tapatalk App.

Dregur

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
Well, this just got interesting for me. I just got an invite for the Oneplus Two. So I need to decide which phone to get today...

Posted via the Android Central App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member