"I've ordered my Moto X Style" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

On2Vegas

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Anyone expecting these devices to ship early?

I mentioned elsewhere, but last year many 2014's arrived as much as a week early. Mine arrived 6 days earlier than stated. But to be fair, there were a few unfortunate individuals that had the complete opposite experience, but most went without a hitch.

EDIT: I found my old post. It was actually a full week early.

Ordered on the 9/28.
Est was 10/27
Delivery 10/20.

djh2011

May 1, 2011
Visit site
I wonder if anyone is aware if there are reasons why they couldn't ship them out if ready? Do they get cheaper rates if then send bulk shioments to certain drop locations, so they wait for to be finished. Or is there an FCC or carrier readiness issue? I know theyre unlocked. Just curious. I want it.

Posted via the Android Central App

lewwill

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
I wonder if anyone is aware if there are reasons why they couldn't ship them out if ready? Do they get cheaper rates if then send bulk shioments to certain drop locations, so they wait for to be finished. Or is there an FCC or carrier readiness issue? I know theyre unlocked. Just curious. I want it.

They have to wait until they get enough orders to fill that giant "Slow Boat From China" that leaves from Shanghai. :cool: Seriously I am pretty sure they will air freight to the US and then Fed Ex.

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Anyone expecting these devices to ship early?

Posted via Android Central App (Moto X)

I'm betting we see two things next week:

1) some shipping notifications for a Friday/Saturday delivery
2) people who don't receive shipping notifications fReAkInG tHe hEcK oUt, but then still receiving theirs by 9/15.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I mentioned elsewhere, but last year many 2014's arrived as much as a week early. Mine arrived 6 days earlier than stated. But to be fair, there were a few unfortunate individuals that had the complete opposite experience, but most went without a hitch.

EDIT: I found my old post. It was actually a full week early.

Ordered on the 9/28.
Est was 10/27
Delivery 10/20.

Good sign. I'm not expecting anything until the date they've told me but I'll be happy if it ships earlier.

Arlizz

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
The 32GB Champagne frame ran out two nights ago.
On Amazon they have an assembled 32GB white phone with a champagne camera tab and frame so I bought it from there. How convenient.

MotoX_purchase.JPG

thebobby00

Sep 3, 2015
Visit site
I'm just glad its not USPS once it makes it to the states. USPS sucks hard here in Chicago. I'll be out of town at the time of my posted delivery date and if it USPS they would just leave it on my stoop where anyone could grab it. Thankfully it will just sit at FedEX all weekend until I get back in town and pick it up. If it doesnt come early, that is. :cool:

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
The 32GB Champagne frame ran out two nights ago.
On Amazon they have an assembled 32GB white phone with a champagne camera tab and frame so I bought it from there. How convenient.

attachment.php

September 10 delivery is less than a week away. Probably able to do that since its not a Moto Maker version. Still nice to see that it won't be long.

djh2011

May 1, 2011
Visit site
The white looks sharp, I just couldn't risk it getting all dirty. My delivery date is the 17th, but order complete so I hope it ships sooner. The camera will be the IT for me. No good = No keep. Take a lot of indoor pics at daughters dance competition. G3 camera is awful.

Riccardo C

Aug 25, 2015
Visit site
So based on the the limited storage with my first pre order I decided to take your advice because it was weighting on my mind if it would be enough storage. So i canceled my first order which was surpisingly easy and reordered a new phone. I saw something online that scared me which was that my moto x was engraved i would only be able to recieve a credit. I had already bought the new phone with my credit card but to my surprise they canceled it straight away(maybe because it wasnt shipped yet).. the EST shipping date is still Sept 15th so im crossing my fingers.

The weird thing is my orver went from completed to being built did anyone else get that issue?
Screenshot_2015-09-04-12-04-27-1.png

AtanRaca

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
Is anyone else seeing their order go back to Being Designed? Mine was previously Order complete. It is also showing the Moto XPE instead of the OG Moto X.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
runblue