"I've ordered my Moto X Style" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

co.ag.2005

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
This is also correct (I use them, too) but, so far, Moto has exclusively used FedEx. But, hey, you never know so it probably wouldn't hurt to sign up for both. ;)

yep, that was my whole point. Heck, I have the same set up with USPS! I ordered several Apple Watches when they came out and those were exclusive to UPS. It was nice to have those held at my local UPS CC so I could pick up at 8am on delivery day instead of waiting for my driver to deliver around 6pm. Plus, if I wasn't going to be home, it's nice knowing my "precious" cargo isn't sitting on my front porch ready for thieves to grab :)

nemov

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
Those that ordered off Amazon will probably start getting their phones before the end of the week. Not surprising since they're not customized.

co.ag.2005

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
well, even though I was reverted back to building stage when everyone else around here was, I got my email from Motorola just now telling me that they are building my device. Now... how long till from this stage till shipped?

Untitled.png

anon(13322)

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Nice! Care to share your order number so I can compare?
Lol, no thank you.
Congrat man...so when did u get email that tell u your order is now completed?
This morning.
Where did you order from?
BestBuy - I got it sent via Express. I didn't care to get it customized as a case would go on it.
Trust, then verify. Pix of shipping confirmation please
I'll show you guys when I get the device tomorrow.

Cael26

Sep 9, 2015
Visit site
Mine is still on "Order Approved" and I bought mine the 2nd.

I also ordered mine on the 2nd (around 2:30PM EST) and my order number is 012062XX. I got the confirmation email same day at 2:54PM EST. My order is still at "Order Approved". I finally couldn't take it any longer and finally talked to a CSR today who claimed that my device was being built and still had the estimated delivery date of 9/15.