"I've ordered my Moto X Style" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

monofurioso

Sep 29, 2012
Visit site
Re: "I've ordered my Moto X Style" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

It'll take a business day or two to deal w/ clearance. Relaaaaaax. :)

MoPhoMan

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Re: Clearance delay?!

Same boat here. I will say, I have purchased several phones direct from Motorola and accessories. I have never experienced anything like this. It has always been a great customer experience and support has always gone above and beyond.

LongbranchPennywhistle

Sep 18, 2015
Visit site

I'm still not able to get any kind of tracking on mine, the original estimate was delivery on the 21st. Sadly though, I'm an ***** and I ordered it without making an account, so I can't check my order status online (or at least I don't know how to that I can find). And trying to use the order number as a reference number on Fedex tracking doesn't pull up anything.....

I'm gettin the feeling it's delayed....

Jordan Kasparek

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site

Mine was estimated for the 17th, The whole clearance delay is total BS cause I am sure that it is just a coincidence that we all had Tuesday Estimated delivery dates now that they were gunna show up early they are delayed

Last edited:

trenchkato

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site

Mine was estimated for the 17th, The whole clearance delay is total BS cause I am sure that it is just a coincidence that we all had Tuesday Estimated delivery dates now that they were gunna show up early they are delayed

Not necessarily. My first order came 3 days early. But my second is delayed with yours.

Posted via the Android Central App

jojesa

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site

Same boat here. I will say, I have purchased several phones direct from Motorola and accessories. I have never experienced anything like this. It has always been a great customer experience and support has always gone above and beyond.

Same here, I have purchase 7 phones with this one. Now that Lenovo is handling business (or maybe not handling their business) they don't even pick up the support phone. I might return the phone and get the new Nexus.

LongbranchPennywhistle

Sep 18, 2015
Visit site

Same here, I have purchase 7 phones with this one. Now that Lenovo is handling business (or maybe not handling their business) they don't even pick up the support phone. I might return the phone and get the new Nexus.
This will be my first experience with them, and I'm willing to give it a shot, but I won't hesitate to jump ship to Nexus if I really need to....

But, hopefully all goes well, I think it will.

jojesa

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
My phone was on that plane and now is stuck waiting for clearance.
This is my last purchase from Motorola.
I was told by Motorola that the shipment has been cleared but because of FedEx website maintenance it doesn't show.
I think is a bunch of BS.

mjr2p3

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
I was told by Motorola that the shipment has been cleared but because of FedEx website maintenance it doesn't show.

So Motorola said that it has been cleared but the maintenance, which is scheduled for tonight, is keeping it from being updated?

Jordan Kasparek

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site

This right here is why I think it is BS, at the same time though, it could take an hour for any status to change. Maintenance doesn't start til 9pm Central Time

Last edited:

azdmelani

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site

FYI, for those who have yet to order, moto is offering a SIM option too.

Attachments

• 1442704679801.jpg
    1442704679801.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 25

comiskeybum

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site

Same here. My promise date was friday. I had similar "BS" chats with moto about them saying i was certain to receive on time. I even had a lady telling me my phone was in the US already on tuesday when it was not.

Anyway, My phone is stuck in "clearance" and the last update was like 118am.

Really annoying, every time i order something from moto there is some sort of issue.

df608

Sep 16, 2015
Visit site

Update on my order. I ordered my phone on 9/15, this past Tuesday. My order has shipped and is at fedex in Shenzhen CN. Fedex website isn't showing a delivery date but, on the Motorola site delivery is showing for the 23rd.

I order the black back with red ascent color. Not sure if color has anything to do with delay of the phones at all.

comiskeybum

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site

Well there is no such thing as a business day in china, so we can hope that the proper documents are being presented soon. That way we dont get any later than tuesday. Monday would be really really nice, fedex, i mean dude, really nice. :)