"I've ordered my Moto X Style" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

LongbranchPennywhistle

Sep 18, 2015
Visit site
Don't. That's the same BS I got. It does not ship until FedEx says. Trust FedEx, not Motorola.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Yep, if it seriously shipped the 15th.....I'm pretty sure I would have gotten some kind of tracking number by now....

I've been thinking it's been delayed for a while now, I would have preferred they just confirm that then feed me a load of BS.

mjr2p3

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
Just got off the phone with FedEx and supposedly it has been cleared and shipped out of Memphis. DM just hasn't updated. She said that there's a good chance I'll get it tomorrow but I'm not holding my breath.

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
i think I'm definitely getting setup for a major disappointment. I ordered on 9/5 with an expected delivery date of 10/2. however the status online doesn't even show that the build has started. I even checked FDM and no label or anything. I've called/chatted with Motorola and they had no additional information to offer. I think I'm in store for some major disappointment.

Relax... 10/2 is still nearly 2 weeks away... And you've already called them? Wow

lkmel

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Just got off the phone with FedEx and supposedly it has been cleared and shipped out of Memphis. DM just hasn't updated. She said that there's a good chance I'll get it tomorrow but I'm not holding my breath.

That's good to know if true. Would be a pleasant surprise to get tomorrow.

NicksGarage

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Relax... 10/2 is still nearly 2 weeks away... And you've already called them? Wow
I'd be worried too. I canceled my first order because they could figure out what was going on with it. They told me they couldn't cancel it if the build had started so it obviously never did. Ordered it again and it says it will be delivered on 9/30. Hopefully the build status will work on this one.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

truenoob

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site

I know it does sound like I"m checking up on Moto too early, but based on this thread some people who have ordered phones after me are getting theirs already or at the very least in a "being built" status. mine is still just "order approved".

ChippahInGA

Sep 7, 2015
Visit site
Chatted with Moto support today, I was told it was shipped on 9/15 and should be here on time (The 21st). But at the same time, I was told I would get tracking information when it was generated, but I haven't received any tracking info yet. So I'm not quite sure I believe support on this one, but we'll see....

They told me mine was shipping on the 15th too and be delivered tomorrow. No shipping confirmation, no change in their order status screen, nothing in FedEx. If it's not here tomorrow I'm going to be a little peeved.

jojesa

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I know it does sound like I"m checking up on Moto too early, but based on this thread some people who have ordered phones after me are getting theirs already or at the very least in a "being built" status. mine is still just "order approved".
You are not alone. I ordered 9/3 and some people that ordered after, even a week after got their phones already.

NicksGarage

May 18, 2010
Visit site
So my first order never got out of "Order Approved" status from 9/2 until it was canceled today. The new one I ordered today already has moved along to "Being Built". That's progress.

Cuda13

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
I ordered my wife's 32 gig raspberry Pure on the 17th and just received a shipping notification with a Wednesday delivery date.