"I've ordered my Moto X Style" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Mike Spranger

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
Jacklyn: As I have checked it here the expected delivery date for this order is on 09/22/2015. Just kindly wait for the shipping confirmation along with the tracking number via email once the item ships out.

this is five minutes ago. they still claim i'll get it tomorrow. shows in their system as still being built, nothing in fedex delivery manager.

Last edited:

dcemureviews

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
I'm not going to spend another 500 bucks re-ordering just to send one of the two back and wait for a refund on it, that's ridiculous.

I'm already certain mine has been stuck in the building stage and delayed, it's not acceptable for myself and all the others in the same boat to just be left wondering because Moto can't give us any kind of answer or at least a notification it's been delayed. And be expected to just order another one and hope it gets here sooner.

You can't justify that as being something we should just let slide and hope it eventually shows up. I would like to know a status update either way, I paid for a product, and I was charged for it, it's not a lot to ask really to want to know what's going on with it imo.

I have tried to cancel, but that sounds like a good idea! Hey can I borrow 500$ so I can order another phone?
There is also a thing called disputing the charge with your credit card company.

So Cold

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
So I guess that the FedEx customer support rep's statement of "your phone has been shipped and most likely you'll get it tomorrow. DM just hasn't updated" was a load of BS.
So I got my call back from FedEx. They apparently have "bulk" shipping paperwork from Motorola so customs has to go through it all and clear it. I guess that's why some people's cleared faster and more must be sitting at the bottom of the pile.

They said its all in customs hands now and they cannot guarantee my estimated deliver of tomorrow morning nor can they provide anymore tracking details beyond that.

So they basically told me to wear out that F5 key again and cross my fingers.
Mine still shows estimated delivery of tomorrow. I'm hopeful

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

jojesa

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Estimated delivery :
Tues 9/22/2015 by 10:30 am :mad:
I know...I'm not getting $hit deliver unless I get a personal jet to drop it off.

Jordan Kasparek

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
Mine is now sitting at this, and I've talked to 2 FedEx Reps who have said it's waiting on a plane and the other said waiting on Customs. Both said it will make the delivery tomorrow

Attachments

• Capture1.JPG
    Capture1.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 15

trenchkato

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I have tried to cancel, but that sounds like a good idea! Hey can I borrow 500$ so I can order another phone?

I did the expedited return. Motorola didn't charge me anything. Of course I'm still going to send the original phone back.

Posted via the Android Central App

azdmelani

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Mine is now sitting at this, and I've talked to 2 FedEx Reps who have said it's waiting on a plane and the other said waiting on Customs. Both said it will make the delivery tomorrow

Just called fedex and got a rep saying they are missing the invoices from moto. And they were not sure if the phone would be delivered tomorrow

Jordan Kasparek

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
Just called fedex and got a rep saying they are missing the invoices from moto. And they were not sure if the phone would be delivered tomorrow

Frankly I don't think anyone knows what is going on. This is some straight up BS, first Motorola missed my original delivery date and now FedEx might too because of Motorola

azdmelani

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Jaztine had no clue what she was taking about. Originally told me my delivery date is Thursday, I told her she had the wrong delivery info.

Finally told me all is well on their end and I will get the package tomorrow. Take that with a grain of salt.