"I've ordered my Moto X Style" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

ChippahInGA

Sep 7, 2015
Visit site
64GB, ordered 9/2. As I said a little while ago, my status changed to order complete today and after wearing out the F5 key, it's in FedEx DM as "Pending", with a tracking number and a delivery date of Monday. So there's some hope for the rest of you that had status changes today!

jojesa

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I don't think Motorola was expecting that many orders of the 32GB & 64GB versions . :confused:
Maybe they thought that more people would buy the 16GB and the add some storage.

BlueBlazer60

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site
Good Luck if you ordered on the 15th I wouldn't expect it to be done this week. They are still back ordered on orders from 9/2

Ordered 9/14. Flipped to complete yesterday [9/23], got the shipping email earlier today [9/24], estimated delivery [9/30]. Original estimated delivery was 9/23. Of course it all depends on what you ordered. Basic black leather, basic black phone in fact. 32GB.

dcemureviews

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
same with my 16 gb.

really hopes mine ships today, i could end up getting a saturday delivery? eh, more likely it will come on monday, but i can hope
No Saturday delivery. The shipping is only weekdays. I say Tuesday because your package along with everyone elses will have a "Clearance Delay"
My status just updated to order complete! Wonder if it ships today, if it will arrive by Monday?
mine just updated to complete today, fedex delivery manager says monday. i'll take it. was thinking i'd get the 4th gen before this one for a while there
Just like above, I say you'll get it Tuesday.

dcemureviews

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
i don't like you very much
j/k, thanks for the info, disappointing as it is.
Lol. Better to find out the hard way rather than get your hopes up in anxiousness thinking and hoping your phone will arrive on a specified date.

Mine was about 1-2 days past Moto's expected date.

My replacement order is complete. I'll have tracking tomorrow. I'm hoping it doesn't arrive on Monday because I'm having it delivered to my job and I'm off. Moto has it as expected delivery on 10/1. With clearance delay and stuff, I'm guessing I'll have it Tuesday.

BlueBlazer60

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site
This may be the new trend but it used to be FedEx DM showed pending well before any updates from moto.com or emails from moto.

Sorry if I was unclear. My comment solely related to the communication from Motorola. I don't have enough information to comment on FedEx DM.

So Cold

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Sorry if I was unclear. My comment solely related to the communication from Motorola. I don't have enough information to comment on FedEx DM.

No worries, for what it's worth my experience was

9/9 order
9/10 - 9/17 abuse the F5 key
9/17 estimated delivery from moto
9/17 end of the night phone shows up in FedEx DM
9/18 phone ships and status moves off of "being built" in moto
9/22 phone arrives in all it's glory

There was also a lengthy clearance delay and a healthy amount of F5's in there as well.

Sep 21, 2015
Visit site
9/23 "order complete" still no email about shipping or any update on motos website. I'm seeing other people get fedex tracking numbers :(

Nothing on Fedex DM :(

I hope my phone didn't miss the batch shipment.

Sep 21, 2015
Visit site
No worries, for what it's worth my experience was

9/9 order
9/10 - 9/17 abuse the F5 key
9/17 estimated delivery from moto
9/17 end of the night phone shows up in FedEx DM
9/18 phone ships and status moves off of "being built" in moto
9/22 phone arrives in all it's glory

There was also a lengthy clearance delay and a healthy amount of F5's in there as well.

If you have chrome then you should install this extension I have called "super auto refresh". You can set it to refresh a page any any intervals of time you want.

GMC MaXx

May 10, 2011
Visit site
Pure
16GB
No engraving or greeting
AT&T
Black front
Slate back
Dark grey trim

Ordered 9/16
Est. Delivery 10/6
approx 3 weeks

I received an update. Now it shows as being delivered on 9/23. Two weeks ahead of the original delivery date! That's only 7 days from the time I ordered. Awesome!

....and it arrived on the 22nd. From Moto Maker to my doorstep was only 6 days!

btw: the slate rubber back is better in person.

Riccardo C

Aug 25, 2015
Visit site
ts offical guys i processed my return and i will so what the nexus and lg events have to offer .. what killed it for me was the horible speaker, very very very poor customer service and no band 12 support even though its posted on its site

Sep 21, 2015
Visit site
Give it until tomorrow. It will show up as stated multiple times in this thread

Following this thread it seems that 80% of people getting their phone have an active tracking number. After having support (possibly lie again) saying it will show up Friday, I'm very skeptical. Bracing for it to show up NEXT Friday.