"I've ordered my Moto X Style" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

msmith9591

Sep 22, 2015
Visit site
As of right now, mine is still under the clearance delay but also still saying that it will be delivered today by 10:30 am. I only live a few hours from Memphis, but I'm willing to bet I won't get the phone today. I was hoping the phone would clear like everyone else's in this shipment has, but oh well! I guess I'll just wait one more day.

Last edited:

Vortex00

Sep 27, 2015
Visit site
Mine still MIA on FedEx tracker and still nothing so far as for email confirmation :'(
Its early so maybe I'll get some info before the end of the day

Sep 18, 2015
Visit site
I'm in the same boat as the Monday estimates who have been awaiting customs clearance since Friday. I kept having dreams about a bike messenger going through the pouring rain and banging on my door to make sure to get the phone to me before 10:30am.

I was in a crazy half wake/half sleep state and I swear that I did hear the frantic/desperate knock and I could see the giant box sitting by the door and I kept telling myself to get up and get it out of the rain. So at 3am, I forced myself out of bed to look out the door and of course see no box.

I kept telling my stupid, sleep-deprived brain that there's no way FedEx would be out that early in the morning. The wait since 9/2 has /really/ made me antsy about my order. And due to the delays, I have all the accessories I ordered for the phone minus the screen protectors.

venomous911

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Mine cleared customs Saturday morning and then apparently went back through customs overnight, but is still sitting in Memphis for some reason.

Same here. It seems ours have been in the same state through the entire process. Cleared customs Saturday morning, but it has not left there yet. Still shows a delivery of before noon tomorrow.

ShanesHouse

Sep 16, 2015
Visit site
Mine too went into clearance delay early Friday at 2:31 AM and it still hasn't been released. I live in the Bay Area, so I highly doubt I'm getting mine by 10:30 this morning; hopefully it'll come later tonight.

Betheboop

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
Mine went into clearance delay at 2:02 am Thursday. I was suppose to get them on Friday but that obviously didn't happen.
They were delivered this morning right before 10:30 am. I hope the rest of you guys get your orders soon. This has definitely been frustrating.

msmith9591

Sep 22, 2015
Visit site
Friday 2:31 am Clearance delay - Import

My estimated delivery, which was originally today by 10:30 am, has been changed to Pending. :mad:

Exact same situation for me. I hope we get our phones tomorrow. Someone earlier on this thread posted a screenshot of their delay lifting on a Monday afternoon and they received their phone Tuesday morning. I'm hopeful for that, but still skeptical.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
If it's still sitting in clearance delay, all we can hope is it clears today and be delivered by tomorrow at least. I can understand one batch getting stuck in custom sometimes but looks like this is some trend. Cmon Moto get your act together.

Cael26

Sep 9, 2015
Visit site
If it's still sitting in clearance delay, all we can hope is it clears today and be delivered by tomorrow at least. I can understand one batch getting stuck in custom sometimes but looks like this is some trend. Cmon Moto get your act together.

Hopefully. The shipment that shipped on Friday from China was cleared last night/early this morning. Which is very annoying...

55d6e874e3912f12b4656f641584a1ba.jpg

juanFX

Sep 16, 2015
Visit site
I had my expected delivery date for Oct 2 (Ordered on Oct 6 :'( ). Talk to a Moto Rep today, and they are already telling me that the phone might be delayed past that date. But I'm really happy about this situation because I'm more and more convinced that the Nexus 6P is a better option all together (if the price is right) and I'll just send this MXPE back without even seeing it. I will miss the Moto features a lot, but the trades worth it.

venomous911

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
I had my expected delivery date for Oct 2 (Ordered on Oct 6 :'( ). Talk to a Moto Rep today, and they are already telling me that the phone might be delayed past that date. But I'm really happy about this situation because I'm more and more convinced that the Nexus 6P is a better option all together (if the price is right) and I'll just send this MXPE back without even seeing it. I will miss the Moto features a lot, but the trades worth it.

Mine should be here tomorrow, just in time to watch the Google announcement. I am thinking the same though, use it for 2 weeks and get the 6P and return this thing.

Sep 18, 2015
Visit site
Mine went from being estimated delivery by 10:30 today to pending and back to being delivered by today with no timeframe for delivery. But still in clearance delay. FedEx is trying to give me hope so badly...

Sep 21, 2015
Visit site
Hopefully. The shipment that shipped on Friday from China was cleared last night/early this morning. Which is very annoying...

View attachment 198839

You and me have our phones on the same plane i'm pretty sure. Exactly tracking info as you have shown. I am hoping it shows up today and that Fedex is just slow in updating the tracking info because it says it was released at 02:58 so I can't imagine what it would be doing for the rest of the day if not coming.

truenoob

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
When it rains it pours....my shipment finally cleared the import exception this weekend and was scheduled for delivery today. Once I saw the shipping label created in FedEx Delivery Manger I put in a request to have the phone shipped to my local FedEx store so I could go there to just pick it up and not worry about being at home to sign for the package.

Of course, that didn't happen. They attempted to deliver the phone to my house and I wasn't home earlier today. I just got off the phone with Fed Ex and they gave me some excuse about how I put in the request to have the delivery redirected too early and/or there was a problem with the routing at some point. This has not been an easy delivery and I still don't have my phone. Sigh.

cortezi

Jun 7, 2009
Visit site
mine was in customs since Wed last week (9/23), cleared customs on Sat (9/26) and was delivered today. already got another device so it's going on eBay or back to Moto. truly hope Moto gets their act together so that others get their devices on time. :)

Cael26

Sep 9, 2015
Visit site
You and me have our phones on the same plane i'm pretty sure. Exactly tracking info as you have shown. I am hoping it shows up today and that Fedex is just slow in updating the tracking info because it says it was released at 02:58 so I can't imagine what it would be doing for the rest of the day if not coming.

Well that's not my tracking info. My device was a different but earlier shipment that still has a clearance delay while this one (and yours) has been released despite being shipped later.