"I've ordered my Moto X Style" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Chamsalot

Oct 17, 2015
Visit site
I ordered my 32GB Moto X Pure on 10/6 with a delivery date of 10/21. It was picked up by FedEx on 10/17 with a FedEx confirmed delivery date of 10/21. So far, so good.

Cuda13

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
I just ordered mine this morning with a 10/27 estimated delivery. Now the wait begins. My wife loves hers but now I'm just hoping my nearly 3 1/2 year old S3 makes it until then....

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Wait day 7. Device is being built...

HURRY PLEASE!

Estimated delivery date 10/28

Order date 10/11

Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited:

StarStrider

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
I ordered mine on 10/13 estimated delivery 10/27.
32GB Pure, Sky blue with lime green on the back, black on front with an engraving. Super excited! It was just moved from being built to order complete, hopefully it ships out on monday!

Hendry775

Oct 13, 2015
Visit site
32GB Pure, Sky blue with lime green on the back, black on front with an engraving. Super excited! It was just moved from being built to order complete, hopefully it ships out on monday!

Same here, but with 16 GB, royal blue back, black front and engraving :)

cwise222

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site

I ordered my replacement phone, 32GB, on the 12th with an estimated delivery on the 27th and it just moved to order complete. FedEx delivery manager shows the label has been created with an estimated delivery date of the 21st. Looks like our phones should ship out in the same batch Monday ahead of schedule.

azdmelani

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Ordered my replacement on the 9th, and was given delivery date of the 30th. Just got the email from FedEx that it shipped and is estimated to be here on Weds.

habi_wut

Oct 19, 2015
Visit site
New here! Hello!

I ordered mines on 9/30, It arrived on 10/9.

Memory - 64gb and I put a 128gb SD on it :D
Back - Cabernet
Front - White & Champagne
Trim - Metallic Champagne
Carrier - T-Mobile ( Wal-Mart 30$ plan)

Chamsalot

Oct 17, 2015
Visit site
Spoke too soon! Fedex now shows a "Clearance delay", with no estimated delivery date. Chatted twice already with support: One person says will still be on time, another said at most a one-day delay. Keeping fingers crossed.

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Re: "I've ordered my Moto X Style" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

I just ordered mine today and it should be here on Oct. 27th.

Does anyone know how long it takes from Order approved to being built?
It varies. Some people got theirs in about a week. I waited a month for mine. Mine showed being built for about 3 weeks. Once it was finally done, it arrived two days sooner than what the FedEx tracking showed.

Sent from my Moto X Pure Edition using Tapatalk

VoltaicShock

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site

It varies. Some people got theirs in about a week. I waited a month for mine. Mine showed being built for about 3 weeks. Once it was finally done, it arrived two days sooner than what the FedEx tracking showed.

Thanks!

Guess I should signup for the Fedex tracking like UPS has so I get notified when I am going to be getting a package. Wish they used UPS instead though.

StarStrider

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site

Got an email that mine was shipped today! Already in transit out of Hong Kong, new delivery date is Wednesday 10/21

VoltaicShock

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site

Looks like it wen to being built already!

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site

Looks like it wen to being built already!

Mine jumped to bring built in 1 day and sat there for a week.

Today it moved to "Order Complete"

Patiently waiting for "In Transit"

Posted via the Android Central App