Moto Assist Drive Mode starting Google Play Music instead of Pandora on my Moto X Pure Edition

epyon9283

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
Have the driving activity in moto assist set to play music using Pandora. When my phone connects to my car via Bluetooth google play music opens instead. The correct Bluetooth device is associated with the activity and the phone shows driving mode correctly as soon as it connects. I downloaded" Bluetooth connect and Play" and set it to open Pandora when connecting to my car. When that's enabled google play music opens, starts playing, and then a few seconds later Pandora opens and starts playing. When this occurs the song info doesn't show on the car and I can't use the steering wheel controls to skip tracks, etc. How can I stop play music from opening?

EJT

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Have the driving activity in moto assist set to play music using Pandora. When my phone connects to my car via Bluetooth google play music opens instead. The correct Bluetooth device is associated with the activity and the phone shows driving mode correctly as soon as it connects. I downloaded" Bluetooth connect and Play" and set it to open Pandora when connecting to my car. When that's enabled google play music opens, starts playing, and then a few seconds later Pandora opens and starts playing. When this occurs the song info doesn't show on the car and I can't use the steering wheel controls to skip tracks, etc. How can I stop play music from opening?

Clear your queue in Google Play Music and see if that fixes your issue.