Call waiting and call settings

liftedplane

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
I'm a bit annoyed that every time I get a call while in a call an attempt to answer it now asks me if I want to hang up or place the current call on hold, this is a great feature it's just poorly implemented, instead of skidding right to hold and up to hang up or left to ignore it forces me to slide right to answer then press what I want to do in a popup... Great if I'm at my computer, absolutely horrible when I'm driving.

I've been searching all over and I can't seem to find any way to change this, anyone know if a fix. It something can solve this? If it requires root that's fine as well.

pizza_pablo

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I don't have a direct answer for you, and haven't experienced this situation yet, but if you often get calls while on a call, perhaps selecting another dialer app would be a solution.

liftedplane

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
I don't have a direct answer for you, and haven't experienced this situation yet, but if you often get calls while on a call, perhaps selecting another dialer app would be a solution.
That would be a storm for sure... The stock one is so pretty and works great... I'll keep looking