Charging dock that is 110 volt ?

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
USB is the standard. Hard-wired is going to be rare, and may not exist for a compatible USB-C application yet.

The issue with that dock is that they routed it via microUSB, which defeats any chance of turbo charging.

plumcrazy

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
im ok without the turbo charging as its for overnight charging. i can do usb if i need to just prefer to plug into the wall

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Maybe I'm missing something here. Are you saying you don't want to use something like this to plug in the USB cable? 1480045627701.jpg

plumcrazy

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
1coopgt, thats what i was looking for. didnt see it when i searched, thank you.

connert, would rather not if i didnt have to.

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
He wasn't looking for a dock . He was looking for a spare charger . Look at his reply to me.

I see that, but it's not what he asked for, which is why I didn't already link to that same charger. If he's happy with that, great, it's just not what was asked for.

1Coopgt

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
I see that, but it's not what he asked for, which is why I didn't already link to that same charger. If he's happy with that, great, it's just not what was asked for.

Don't know what to tell you. LOL I read the title and looked at his link that he attached saying that wasn't what he was looking for and figured he was looking for a normal charger. :p