Quiet Time 10 pm to 6b am But Allow Family to Call

Gebo

Nov 5, 2016
Visit site
I'm new to Android so be easy. I want to set my phone for no calls between 10 pm and 6 am except for my immediate family. I don't want to hear any notifications between 10 pm and 6 am. It looks like I need an app for that. Is this true? What do you recommend?

PapaGary

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
In contacts "starred" individuals will be able to ring through if that's how you have it set up through "do not disturb".

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I've long used Lllama (app) to set my phone to auto silence at times (night, during church) and conditions (silence notifications when playing bluetooth music in my car), though it seems to be having some issues with Nougat.

1Coopgt

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
I've long used Lllama (app) to set my phone to auto silence at times (night, during church) and conditions (silence notifications when playing bluetooth music in my car), though it seems to be having some issues with Nougat.

You don't need a special app. to do this . The Z Force is very capable of this . Just pull down the shade and click on the Do not Disturb Icon then at the bottom more settings.Was using it on the Turbo and it works the same on the Z Force .

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch