I haven't been this excited for a device in a while. Can't wait for this release. I'm definitely going to pre order this bad boy.
    06-09-2016 09:46 PM
    Same. Definitely buying it.
    06-10-2016 07:29 AM
    I'm very interested to hear the reviews.

What we seem to know so far:

The good
    Flagship specs
    No 16gb model
    Microsd
    Personalization options

The bad (obviously subjective)
    Verizon exclusive period
    Force is verizon only
    Verizon models will likely receive few or no security updates, N update will likely be very late
    No "pure" model
    Probably no unlockable bootloader
    No 3.5mm headphone jack

The unknown
    Camera quality?
    Quality/brightness of the shatterproof screen?
    Battery life without the mod?
    Fingerprint scanner quality?
    Price?
    Mod prices?
    Aftermarket accessory availability (cases?)

I do expect the androidcentral team to blast the verizon-only models, since AFAIK none of them are on verizon and the complete lack of security updates will keep some of the team away from anything but blackberry or nexus (lack of software support pisses me off too). But Alex's hands-on seemed pretty positive...
    06-10-2016 08:54 AM
    I'm intrigued by the Moto Z for the thinness and the moto-mods... I can't wait to read the reviews and then I'll decide if I want to jump ship from the Samsung camp and go back to Motorola's Droid line. I've had 4 Droids total... X2, Bionic, DNA and Turbo. But right now I'm on the S6 Edge Plus. We'll see but my interest is definitely sparked on this one!
    06-10-2016 11:32 AM
    I'm intrigued by the Moto Z for the thinness and the moto-mods... I can't wait to read the reviews and then I'll decide if I want to jump ship from the Samsung camp and go back to Motorola's Droid line. I've had 4 Droids total... X2, Bionic, DNA and Turbo. But right now I'm on the S6 Edge Plus. We'll see but my interest is definitely sparked on this one!
    Wasn't the DNA an HTC?
    06-10-2016 04:57 PM
    Yes. HTC made the DNA but it was technically a Droid. I guess that was before the Droid brand was a Motorola exclusive.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-10-2016 06:40 PM
    Wasn't the DNA an HTC?
    HTC and Samsung have made DROID phones before.

HTC
    DROID Eris
    DROID Incredible
    DROID Incredible 2
    DROID DNA

Samsung
    DROID Charge

Posted via the Android Central App on the Moto X Pure Edition
    06-11-2016 01:35 AM
    I haven't been this excited for a device in a while. Can't wait for this release. I'm definitely going to pre order this bad boy.
    06-14-2016 01:54 AM
    The Droid Incredible was perfection.....at the time of course. Image one today with flagship specs but slightly bigger display, say 4inch.
    06-18-2016 12:49 AM
    The Droid Incredible was perfection.....at the time of course. Image one today with flagship specs but slightly bigger display, say 4inch.
    I wouldn't mind seeing the DROID INCREDIBLE get the "iPhone SE" treatment.

Posted via the Android Central App on the Moto X Pure Edition
    06-23-2016 01:00 AM