Best Buy Black Friday/Cyber Monday: $4.99/mo on Verizon DPP ($120) + Moto Mods!

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Motorola Moto Z Droid Offer

Installment Billing Plan: Verizon Device Payment. Total Sale Price $119.77. Total Reg. Price $624. Savings are deducted off the full total price of the device and are reflected in reduced monthly payments over the life of the device. Carriers, coverage and products may vary by store. Requires credit approval, wireless service plan, qualifying device and an installment billing agreement for the carrier's required term. $0 down for well-qualified customers. For all others, down payment and other restrictions may apply. Monthly device payments for term (20–30 months subject to carrier) at retail price. 0% APR. Sales tax (on total price) may be due at purchase. If you cancel wireless service, remaining balance on device becomes due. Restocking fee & other charges may apply. Number of financed devices per account limitations may apply. Subject to carrier terms and conditions. Terms subject to change.

wonderbread

Jan 10, 2010
Visit site
Re: Moto Z Droid $120 on vzw dpp at bb

Just picked this today after owning a Turbo. Incredible deal, $15 line fee with my plan, and VZW waived the $20 activation fee this weekend.

Now if only the incipio offgrid came back in stock.

gvndeb60

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Moto Z Droid $4.99/month on DPP with 2 mods at Best Buy

I know that Best Buy lowered the price for the Moto Z Droid over Black Friday to $4.99/month, but that was without the mods. This morning the price is still $4.99/month but now includes the JBL speaker and the Incipio battery pack.

Amazing deal for $120 plus tax total.

gvndeb60

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site

Best Buy still has it at this price but it now includes the JBL speaker mod and the Incipio battery mod. All still for the same $120.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

Best Buy still has it at this price but it now includes the JBL speaker mod and the Incipio battery mod. All still for the same $120.

Yup. Free mods are back.

urbhusker

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site

So I wouldn't have to pay it off monthly? Could just pay the $120 after receiving the phone? I thought one couldn't do that on verizon making it a two year contract in essence. Heck I might just turn in my s7 edge and it's $32/mo payments

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

So I wouldn't have to pay it off monthly? Could just pay the $120 after receiving the phone? I thought one couldn't do that on verizon making it a two year contract in essence. Heck I might just turn in my s7 edge and it's $32/mo payments

Do you have a line that's eligible for DPP?

guapinoy

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site

Just got this deal too. I got a Moto Z Play so I don't know which I should flip. Better camera or Better battery life.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

Just got this deal too. I got a Moto Z Play so I don't know which I should flip. Better camera or Better battery life.

From what I've seen, the Z Play has both the better camera and (definitely) the better battery life.

wonderbread

Jan 10, 2010
Visit site
Yeah. One of the best things about the Best Buy deal.
To add to the frenzy, BB now includes two moto mods (JBL and Incipion non-wireless) with the $120 deal. I went into BB looking to get the updated incentives. They said no at first (not without re-strocking fee) but we settled on no fee but just walking out with the JBL (they didn't have the incipio in stock and couldn't order it). Needless to say, amazing time to be getting into this phone.

Last edited:

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
To add to the frenzy, BB now includes two moto mods (JBL and Incipion non-wireless) with the $120 deal. I went into BB looking to get the updated incentives. They said no at first (not without re-strocking fee) but we settled on no fee but just walking out with the JBL (they didn't have the incipio in stock and couldn't order it). Needless to say, amazing time to be getting into this phone.

Anyone ordering new will get an error on mobile or will need to remove the battery mod from the cart to proceed on a desktop. You'll get stuck because of the battery mod availability.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Re: Best Buy Black Friday $4.99/mo on Verizon DPP

Anyone ordering new will get an error on mobile or will need to remove the battery mod from the cart to proceed on a desktop. You'll get stuck because of the battery mod availability.

Looks like the battery mod is back in stock online.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch