I really liked it but now not so much

Albert_lb

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
I have the moto z droid and will be looking for something else very soon. Few issues I've had are random freezing and boot loops now my phone can't connect or even discover Bluetooth devices. I was one of the people who side I didn't care about the lack of a headphone jack because I have a few wireless headphones but now I'm hating it. My battery life is really horrible without the incipio off grid mod. It's probably just me thinking this but could always have the mod on cause damage to the internal battery? So I'm pretty much done with moto now I'm looking at the pixel 2 cuz the Verizon deal with the free Google home mini & chromecast or the new galaxy

Scott337

Apr 22, 2017
Visit site
Sorry to hear about your issues. I'm still rocking my Z Force and it's running like a champ. It's strange that so many people have the same Bluetooth / WiFi issue and then so many others do not. That $300 off plus free extras on the Pixel 2 XL is sweet, and very tempting. I'm torn between that offer or waiting for the Z3 this Summer. Hopefully you can find a phone that suits your needs and one you enjoy.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38