Moto z play band 12 issues

Joe Zambito

Sep 16, 2015
Visit site
I'm on T-Mobile and I've seen a few people saying they get band 12. I guess I'm having issues with it then. My phone will connect to band 12 and get full bars for about 3 seconds(using LTE discovery for this info) then switches to band 4 with about 1-2 bars on average. I haven't been able to find a place where it will stick with band 12. Is there something I need to do?

I have tried resetting the network and that didn't work.

Joe Zambito

Sep 16, 2015
Visit site
The signal is very weak and will drop off. I'm currently at home with barely any signal. I'm assuming my old moto x 2015 had band 12 enabled because I never had issues with data on that one. Always full bars.

unclemurray

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
Having thw exact same issue. Band 12 connects rir a brief moment and then it drops down to band 4 and hspa foe voice calla. Did you ever solve this issue? I am opening a case with Motorola support...

Joe Zambito

Sep 16, 2015
Visit site
Having thw exact same issue. Band 12 connects rir a brief moment and then it drops down to band 4 and hspa foe voice calla. Did you ever solve this issue? I am opening a case with Motorola support...

Never did find out the issue but ended up switching to Verizon so didn't have to worry about it anymore.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mehammed