Moto Z Play - Bouble messages

LuchoSC

Jun 6, 2017
Visit site
Hi, i have the Moto Z Play, and y need to know how to put the numero of unread messages por my applications. I know that Android comes with this but y cant see it on my cell.. EG: I recieve a message of Whats App and i see in the top the notificacion but when i goes to the app it doesnt show the numer of unread messages. ¿Can you helpme?

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Hi, i have the Moto Z Play, and y need to know how to put the numero of unread messages por my applications. I know that Android comes with this but y cant see it on my cell.. EG: I recieve a message of Whats App and i see in the top the notificacion but when i goes to the app it doesnt show the numer of unread messages. ¿Can you helpme?

I think the stock launcher is limited to Google Messenger and the Dialer. You may need to switch launcher for other apps.

Scott337

Apr 22, 2017
Visit site
But i see on others mobiles like samsung with nougat and the doesn´t have this problem.
Each manufacturer builds the unread count (badge....I believe it's called) into their launcher on their phones. Samsung uses a different launcher than Moto, so their launcher has different unread counts on different app icons. There are many quality launchers available on the Play Store that you can try, and maybe some of them offer unread count functionality for any app icon. On my Moto Z Force and the stock Moto launcher, the unread count only displays on the Phone (dialer) icon, the messages icon and the Mail app icon.

LuchoSC

Jun 6, 2017
Visit site
I have another coworker and he didn´t install any launcher.

Anotherthing is that i need to know how to do more smaller my icons. But i can´t.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
If i have to use one launcher ¿withone? tdo you recomend
One of the most popular launchers is Nova. With the free version you can change the icons​ size and much more, but for the numeric unread badges you will need the Prime (paid) version plus the free Tesla Unread plugin.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa