Simultaneous voice and data

osubeavs728

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
I looked through the three pages of threads but haven't seen anyone mention this yet.

Is anyone having issues using simultaneous voice and data? I have advanced calling activated on my Verizon account, all the features under advanced calling settings are turned on within the phone. But, still doesn't work.

I know that's all it took on my 6P to get the feature up and working, but maybe I'm missing something? Unless this phone doesn't support it, which I would be baffled if it didn't.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I looked through the three pages of threads but haven't seen anyone mention this yet.

Is anyone having issues using simultaneous voice and data? I have advanced calling activated on my Verizon account, all the features under advanced calling settings are turned on within the phone. But, still doesn't work.

I know that's all it took on my 6P to get the feature up and working, but maybe I'm missing something? Unless this phone doesn't support it, which I would be baffled if it didn't.

Are you in a 4G LTE area?

masseurca

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site

All 4gLTE phones I have ever had supported that, even before Advanced calling existed. I can call the wife, browse the web while talking or use apps that access the internet while on a call.

Posted via the Android Central App

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
All 4gLTE phones I have ever had supported that, even before Advanced calling existed. I can call the wife, browse the web while talking or use apps that access the internet while on a call.

There is a difference between then and now.

Posted via the Android Central App on the Moto X Pure Edition

Photo_Drew

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
I want to say if the other person does not have advanced calling on as well it still calls out over voice and you can't do both.

And older phones had two radios so they could.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87