Google Assistant

leetrevor81

Sep 4, 2015
Visit site
I'm on the verge of factory resetting my phone but thought I'd check in with you guys to see if there is something else I can do before taking this step.

So my moto z doesn't activate google assistant when I hold the home button, I was sure it had assistant before

Also I have noticed a few times that my phone updates even though it already had nougat. It's on version 7.0 (not a newer version) so it doesn't make much sense.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm on the verge of factory resetting my phone but thought I'd check in with you guys to see if there is something else I can do before taking this step.

So my moto z doesn't activate google assistant when I hold the home button, I was sure it had assistant before

Also I have noticed a few times that my phone updates even though it already had nougat. It's on version 7.0 (not a newer version) so it doesn't make much sense.

What does it do now?

leetrevor81

Sep 4, 2015
Visit site
I forget what it's called, but it does that thing where it captures the information on the screen and offers you actions based on the information on the screen

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non