Don't be fooled buy Best Buy website description, as I was :(

sangs

Trusted Member
May 9, 2015
Visit site
Ordered the Z2 Play from Best Buy website yesterday, for in-store pickup. The website description clearly states 64 GB storage and 4 GB RAM. Went to pick it up today, box label lists 32 GB storage and 3 GB RAM. They said the website must be incorrect. No kidding.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Doesn't surprise me. best buy is known for incorrect product description problems. They should take it back with no restocking fee though... You might have to fight depending on the store.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Ordered the Z2 Play from Best Buy website yesterday, for in-store pickup. The website description clearly states 64 GB storage and 4 GB RAM. Went to pick it up today, box label lists 32 GB storage and 3 GB RAM. They said the website must be incorrect. No kidding.

With phones, their website is messed up a lot. i would never trust their website.

sangs

Trusted Member
May 9, 2015
Visit site
Doesn't surprise me. best buy is known for incorrect product description problems. They should take it back with no restocking fee though... You might have to fight depending on the store.

No restocking fees for me. Elite status and all, since I spend so much there. (Much to the chagrin of my better half. :D )

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
This happens often locally for me, often I see devices with the incorrect specs next to them (online store or in promotional magazines) For example a Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) will have 32gb storage with a 16mp camera on their website but if you do a search only the A5 & A7 have it 😃

Always good to just double check things before purchase. I've been burnt before so this is what I do now.

experiment 626

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Best Buy still hasn't fully corrected their listing for the Verizon Z2 Play. The main ad still shows the wrong specs. But if you click on the product questions link it shows the correct ( 32GB ROM/ 3 gig RAM ) specs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez