Goethe

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I doubt it will come to the cliq before the droid, and even worst in my case, that have the international cliq, Motorola Dext, in brazil, who knows when, and even if I'll get that.

Worst, part, have you guys seen this forum, it has 8 threads, compared to the nearly 1500 from the Droid forum.

bikedogrun

Oct 6, 2009
Visit site
for those of us that have the cliq, we should be getting the update in march! no exact date but its better nothing!
Welll; maybe March... but certainly April and you know - that's cool by me. I'm very happy with my Cliq, so no rush Moto. Just do it right the first time :D

/BD :cool:

Castle

Feb 28, 2010
Visit site
It just sucks playing second fiddle to the droid. Guess I'm used to waiting indefinitely. I used to have a Blackberry after all.

luke31

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
It just sucks playing second fiddle to the droid. Guess I'm used to waiting indefinitely. I used to have a Blackberry after all.

Amen to that! I'm coming from the blackberry bold 9000 on AT&T, and it STILL hasn't gotten an official 5.0 OS release! One of the reasons why I upgraded to the moto backflip, which is similar to the cliq! So far, I'm loving this phone and have no regrets in making the switch (despite the oddly negative reviews for the device). And yea, moto better give us this OS soon, unlike AT&T with their Bold 9000....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarthHONK