keyboard backlight

gumshoe351#AC

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
Is the qwerty keyboard supposed to light up when slid open. Ive tried it in every level of light to include complete darkness and nothing. I have also tried toggling the auto brightness on and off to no joy. Everything i have read says that it should have a backlight. Any ideas. Ive had my D2 about a month and have the most curent OS as far as i know.

gumshoe351#AC

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
I took it to the verizon store today. While there I found out that they no longer have the D2 in stock and one would have to be ordered for me. I guess with the D2G, no one is carrying them anymore. Where have I been....

After leaving the store, I called VZW to get my tracking number and while speaking to the CSR, I found out that what they are sending me is a certified preowned and not a new device. Booooooo. I am 10 days past my 30 day purchase so they told me that this requires them to send me a CPO.

Then I got to looking and saw that it doesnt appear VZW is even selling new D2s at all, only CPOs...Once again, where have I been...

Oh well, several months ago I replaced my wife's BB with a CPO and it was in pristine condition and looked untouched and brand new...I hope Im gonna be that lucky with my CPO D2.

Rev2010

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
I've never seen one that didn't look brand new and pristine in condition. The factory cleans it up fully and I speculate they may even replace the casing and most other handled parts being the innards are the most important and no one will take a scratched/tarnished item.

Rev.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38