Migrate?

Sandman333

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I read somewhere about an app on the MAXX that transfers your files from your previous smartphone? My wife will be home with my MAXX in an hour or so. How well does this work? Coming from a Droid RAZR.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Einsteindks

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Fairly decent. You'd download from the play store the companion app onto the original phone, and the MAXX initiates a wifi connection between the two. When the PC drivers unknowingly failed, I resorted to using it. It does bypass a step of picture transfer. Verizon actually didn't bomb on this one. Being uninstallable is typical.

fat-fingered and Maxx-ed out.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Don't mean to hijack the thread, but does anyone know what I can use if the previous phone was an iPhone. Migrate only works for Android phones :p

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running Slim Bean 4.3

Sandman333

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Migrate is transferring everything as I type this. It's taking a while, but I had a lot of pictures, movies, and music on my old phone.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Migrate is transferring everything as I type this. It's taking a while, but I had a lot of pictures, movies, and music on my old phone.

Yeah, it takes quite a while to get it all done. I had to back stuff up to iCloud before migrating. That took forever

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running Slim Bean 4.3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38