Old Market

bojowaggie

Mar 18, 2010
Visit site
How can I get the new market on my Phone, I have even updated my OS to GB but still have the old market? Anyone else having this problem?

anon(123856)

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
How can I get the new market on my Phone, I have even updated my OS to GB but still have the old market? Anyone else having this problem?
Be thankful you don't have the newer version. It sucks. It auto updates even if you tell it not to. It takes forever to load and the UI is a mess. I've uninstalled the update only to have it re-update itself the next time it launches. I'm at the point where I don't even want to open it anymore.

jaydee311

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Be thankful you don't have the newer version. It sucks. It auto updates even if you tell it not to. It takes forever to load and the UI is a mess. I've uninstalled the update only to have it re-update itself the next time it launches. I'm at the point where I don't even want to open it anymore.

Mine doesn't auto update unless I specify that. So not sure what's going on with yours. It's got it's pluses and minuses, but it definitely doesn't auto update.

anon(123856)

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Mine doesn't auto update unless I specify that. So not sure what's going on with yours. It's got it's pluses and minuses, but it definitely doesn't auto update.
Me either but as an example in the YouTube properties I have allow auto updating de-selected, yet every single time I boot my phone I get a notification that there is an update for YouTube. :mad: The older version worked correctly. I also never got the option to "opt out" of the new market app. If I uninstall the update, it just re-installs the next time I launch it. It's really pissing me off. The new version is slow, the UI is a complete mess and there doesn't seem to be any way of exerting even a modicum of control over it. Maybe I'll just stop using it...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexpall