I rooted now what

heavyvino

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
I just rooted for dummies, i mean easy rooted. I have looked through a ton of threads and am overwhelmed, I don't know what to do next. Please point me in some directions to explore. Are there any good articles for someone like myself that wants to learn more about android the os.

heavyvino

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
Got setcpu from marketplace. What is a good speed range for long or longer battery life. I have set for on demand min 250mhz max 800mhz, should the 250 be higher. What else can I do to get more lifee out of my batteries?

Spaniard85

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
You're on the right track. Do some research at XDA or Androidforums and pick out a ROM/kernel to try. Many times ROM Manager will have whatever you're looking for, so download that and enjoy a new phone! As for battery life, many ROMs/kernels have built in battery saving methods, such as increasing the time between wifi scans.

Spaniard85

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
I recommend getting Titanium Backup...a lifesave IMO

I wasn't a big fan of it the first (and only so far) time I used it. I liked that it was included already in the ROM I was switching too, so that helped out tremendously after wiping data and cache. What turned me off 100%, though, was the fact that it made me Ok every single app is it was beginning to install. Maybe this was something I missed in the settings of it, though.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mickmac