Sholes 2.0.3 Smokes Glass Issue

rip14

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
Hi,
Finally rooted and installed sholes 2.0.3. I also put the smoked glass theme on when I was installing the ROM.

Love it. I also installed setcpu, and this thing zips...

One issue. My battery died last night. (Didn't want to put it down and charge it. Was having to much fun).
After turning it back on, all the icons in my launcher (app drawer) are messed up. The text is off center. All the icons only show about 3 letters, and they are all pushed off to the right.

A quick reboot seems to have fixed the issue.
Has anybody else noticed this problem, or was it just a fluke? (Is that how you spell fluke?)

rip14

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
Ok, so now its doing it again. Didn't reboot or anything. Just picked it up, and the icons were all screwed up again.

Any suggestions?

gardobus

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
I'm guessing you are using the 2.1 launcher with the 3d drawer? That is one of the known issues with it. It usually doesn't occur very often but it DOES happen from time to time. Just another reason I stay away from it. lol

rip14

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
ah, thanks for the info. I am using the 3d drawer. It looks pretty sweet. As long as it doesn't do this to often I guess I can live with it.

Jared DiPane

Feb 7, 2010
www.twitter.com
Kind of off topic, but I just flashed to AdamZ's Smoked Glass theme, and honestly this thing is amazing.

The blue colored one is sweet, if you like blue. Nice accents, but not overwhelming.

gardobus

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
Exactly, the blue is beautiful. I flashed Sholes 2.0.2 and then installed AdamZ's Smoked Glass Metamorph Theme. That installs pretty much every part of the theme that his ROM comes with. I LOVE the blue accents, so much nicer than the orange IMO.