HTC Desire ROM

ips

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site
I am too...but i bet theres gonna be a very stable version by the end of the month. I hope this is good enough to run as an every day rom, Im running sholes 2.06 right now (DM1.0 was very unstable for me) but I LOVE sense 2.1 and flash to boot.

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
looks like their switching to the HTC incredible dump to fix the phone issue which now is the only thing now holding them back from releasing the rom.

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Well birdman just posted that their going to release a beta soon it may not have the fully sorted phone but its being released to wet our appetites

Last edited:

Dapke36

Jan 4, 2010
Visit site
Me too. I hope it is installable through SPRecovery, so I can go back to my everyday mod when I want a fully functioning phone.

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
looks like it will be about a few days to a week then they will port the incredible so who knows how long that will take but we will have a working desire port

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
UPDATE: There is suppose to be a beta this week might be the end of the week.

thegeektern
ZeusDroid team member.

all i can say is yess

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Just an update the ril OS almost done so we may have a fully working desire beta this weekend or next week. Their also planning a final incredible rom hopefully that one will go quicker

ips

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site
Im sure it will, they already know how to port everything over and this one will have a lot less problems considering its for the same network and set up to use CDMA.

ips

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site
I might plauy around with it but Im probably going to wait until calls and gps work, never use bluetooth and barley use wifi so if that isnt working I dont really care.

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Well I loaded. It last night and so far its been stable no fc. Rosie reloads a lot until I installed Droid swap. The browser is good. It still has a few graphical glitches but their small no bt but I don't use it and the big call issue which isn't an issue when using WiFi which I have most of the time. It's snappy very snappy.

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
What's droid swap? How would you say the overall stability is? Is it still functional for every day use or just to mess around with?

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
It depends on your needs if its an everyday Rom me I will use it. The stability is great ran it since last night without a fc. Rosie does reload a lot which is a pain at times but its usually a few seconds and it back up. Tried Droid swap. And from what I understand it just swaps cache. Using it Rosie doesn't reload as much but it still happens. Try it just know this Rom is fast but has bugs. The Rom won't shut down. x2 is coming out soon right now for others I would say its a play ROM. Wait for x2
Edit
Finally got Droid swap working right no more reloading Rosie goin to run this for another day to see how it works now

Last edited:

kalldrexx

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Is this rom based off 2.0 or 2.1? I ask because I am currently using Cyanogenmod and I don't want to have to wipe if I want to try this out and/or go back to cyan afterwards.

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Its 2.1 but you have to wipe data because the framework is located their and if you use this wipe. Data before you load the Rom not after loading it

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo