meshp1318

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
I've been rooting w. SM/DM updater for the past two weeks now and it just occurred to me I have no idea which of the two options I should be selecting when choosing Bashrc. I've done a Wiki search suffice to say this is way over my head. I remember reading somewhere in the posts if you have no clue what this is just choose Windows. I've been doing so but I was curious if I'm a person who simply uses root to install work done by other people with far greater technical knowledge than does it matter which one I choose. I mean to say does using one or the other affect my ability to use .APK's from people. Is the coding somehow different or be a cause of boot loops or is it simply the platform by which developer's can view and write code and it makes no difference which one I select since I will NEVER fiddle with my phone in that manner.

prometheus

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
I've been rooting w. SM/DM updater for the past two weeks now and it just occurred to me I have no idea which of the two options I should be selecting when choosing Bashrc. I've done a Wiki search suffice to say this is way over my head. I remember reading somewhere in the posts if you have no clue what this is just choose Windows. I've been doing so but I was curious if I'm a person who simply uses root to install work done by other people with far greater technical knowledge than does it matter which one I choose. I mean to say does using one or the other affect my ability to use .APK's from people. Is the coding somehow different or be a cause of boot loops or is it simply the platform by which developer's can view and write code and it makes no difference which one I select since I will NEVER fiddle with my phone in that manner.

Great question!
What computer do you use if it's a Windows flash the windows version if other flash the other

Thanks bizz, you always have a satisfactory answer.