Good ROMs

passtheboll

Mar 5, 2010
Visit site
I have a Droid on the way, and now I'm looking at my options for 2.1 ROMs. What would you guys recommend? I don't want anything buggy, and I'm really just looking for the 2.1 features, nothing fancy. I'm not even sure what ROMs are all available. Any help would be fantastic.

Maverick0984

Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
If you are looking for 2.1 features but non-buggy, I'd give DroidMod @ DroidMod.org a try. It's the new name for the Sholes ROM. It is 2.0.1 but has had everything important ported over. This form will be less buggy than an entire OS that has been ported over hands down, plus you get all the features you want.

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Koush 's Rom is the best I've used in a while went through most roms stated and find anything to keep me on them. If you don't mind using themes from xda get koush's rom

R

Roy Aguilera

Koush 's Rom is the best I've used in a while went through most roms stated and find anything to keep me on them. If you don't mind using themes from xda get koush's rom

I second that. Best ROM all around.

pops.comp

Jan 8, 2010
Visit site
I was using AdamZ's Smoked Glass for a couple weeks, just yesterday I switched to blackdroid's 6.5, and I'm impressed so far

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty