"I've ordered my DROID TURBO 2" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

anon(5002059)

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site
they did the same for me when I ordered my first moto x thru motomaker. as long as it is requested within the return period they will let you redesign your motomaker device once.

kerrigjl

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
I just ordered mine through the Motomaker site with a 11/11 estimated delivery. The same thing on the Verizon site estimated 11/9, but was forcing me out of my unlimited plan. I chatted with them and she said I could call afterwards and get my plan switched back, but I don't trust them so I went with motomaker. Hopefully I'll get a faster delivery date like all of you seem to have. I assume they are all coming from the same source whether I order from Verizon or Motomaker so I'd think the date should be the same either way. I went with the white and slate.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...1f20f5e1175bd55c3a925f0e27.png&token=c094Ht-D

Definitely don't believe them regarding the unlimited data plan (UDP) - once it's gone via an upgrade, you can't get it back without returning the subsidized phone and filing an Inactive Pricing Request. There are ways to do it without involving Verizon (Google "best buy method" or "snkydvl method" and you'll get the info), but purchasing the phone at full retail also preserves your UDP.

As to the theme of the thread, I, too, won a DT2 on the Droid Seeker game. Shipped yesterday, being delivered Wednesday (standard shipping from China).

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Anyone that has ordered via Moto Maker and not through Verizon - do they ship from China like the Moto X Pure?

yoshi351

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
Got my tracking # from Fedex. Will be delivered on Wednesday! And I am glad I am getting it on Wednesday b/c I am leaving for California on Thursday! :D Ordered mine on 10/29. Here's my design:unnamed.png

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Re: "I've ordered my DROID TURBO 2" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Stock vz grey nylon. It's nice. I've convinced myself its just as nice as a motomaker model. haha 😝

IMG_20151101_010100_zps6ryh0ea2.jpg

Trooper29

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site

I ordered my T2 on 10/30 with an origibal delivery date of 11/9. Got an email with tracking numbers which stated that it should be here 11/2. So far today the only thing I got was a bag to put my other phone in to ship back. There are a few hours left but I'm a little concerned because the USPS says it was delivered and left with resident. However that like I said came from the USPS and I think the phones are coming from Fed EX. I tried putting the order number in the fed ex website and nothing was found and I have no fed ex tracking numbers to referance. Anyone out there have a similar story? Has anyone gotten their T2 yet.

elvee68

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site

I ordered my T2 on 10/30 with an origibal delivery date of 11/9. Got an email with tracking numbers which stated that it should be here 11/2. So far today the only thing I got was a bag to put my other phone in to ship back. There are a few hours left but I'm a little concerned because the USPS says it was delivered and left with resident. However that like I said came from the USPS and I think the phones are coming from Fed EX. I tried putting the order number in the fed ex website and nothing was found and I have no fed ex tracking numbers to referance. Anyone out there have a similar story? Has anyone gotten their T2 yet.

Same here I thought I was getting my phone today but all it was was a return bag. Called VZ and got a tracking number for FedEx. Phone is to be here on the 4th, which is Wednesday.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trooper29

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site

Same here I thought I was getting my phone today but all it was was a return bag. Called VZ and got a tracking number for FedEx. Phone is to be here on the 4th, which is Wednesday.

Do you have the number you called? I called several and was continously transferred with no results

elvee68

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
Called *611 and confirmed my account. The robovoice automatically told me about my shipment and texted me my tracking number.