Screen protector?

elvee68

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
I don't think I need to replace yet, but when I do, I will find a good tempered glass one.

Posted via the Android Central App

1901Madison

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
Did you try the Verizon one?

I did. I'm actually using the Verizon one now. The problem is it doesn't feel as good as the tempered glass I've used on other phones. The Verizon tempered glass feels like something halfway between tempered glass and the old plastic screen protectors.

bpe4

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
I had bought the 3-pack of 3M/plastic screen protectors from VZW while waiting for my T2 to arrive... and I finally got to put one one. (This is the VZW branded ones) Wow was it a tight fit.. no wiggle room at all on the sides, it literally goes from edge to edge all the way around. So far it looks good and clear, no issues with the sensors or touch sensitivity, and I figure I'm saving on that $30 replacement shield if I keep it protected as long as I can...

1901Madison

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone found a tempered glass screen protector that will fully adhere to the Turbo 2 screen? The Verizon one is decent, but it's flexible glass and doesn't feel as nice as true tempered glass.

bill-e

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I have the Amazon sold Tech Armor. $10.99 and lifetime warranty. I already have another coming as mine isn't sticking to the lower left corner. The Verizon one didn't stick to the lower right corner and no Warranty with them.

The Tech Armor doesn't look bad and I'll change it every time the lifted corner gets ugly.

hal1

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
The Verizon one didn't stick to the lower right corner and no Warranty with them.

Most people have no problem with the Verizon one. If you have them put it on in the store, then you don't buy it until they have it on perfect. Mines perfect.

On almost every other online purchased tempered glass protector people have some issue with some part of the glass with it not adhering.

jonstrong

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
A Verizon employee put mine on November 15th and its still perfect

The Verizon tempered glass protector is true glass and feels great. I've had them on three turbo 2's since purchase before black Friday and they are perfect.

Verizon also sells plastic screen protectors. Make sure the sales person isn't mixing these up. The tempered glass protector is excellent.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member